RBC Quant Equity Leaders ETFs offer a high-quality core equity solution built by the same Quantitative Investment Management team that developed the RBC Quant Dividend Leaders ETFs.
These ETFs are managed using a rules-based, multi-factor approach which seeks to avoid companies with low quality of earnings, expensive valuations and slow growth. The result is a high-quality core equity ETF that offers a strategic, well thought out solution. An innovative approach to weighting and regular rebalancing is designed to further enhance risk-return characteristics.
Introducing RBC Strategic Global Equity Leaders ETFs (RLE)
In today's global environment, finding opportunity while managing risk has seldom been more challenging. Introducing RBC Strategic Global Equity Leaders ETF (RLE) , a diversified equity solution designed to take advantage of global opportunities while managing risk.
- Diversified structure. The ETF invests in a selection of RBC Quant Equity Leaders ETFs that employ a rules-based investment approach to help identify quality income generating or growth companies.
- Global perspective. The mix of underlying ETFs is guided by the RBC Investment Strategy Committee, made up of senior investment leaders from across the firm.
- Simplified execution. Global equity diversification in a single ETF.
Why RBC Quant Equity Leaders ETFs?
Key Benefits these ETFs Aim to Provide:
- High quality of earnings
- Diversified equity exposure
- Sector diversification
- Balance sheet stability
- Capital growth potential
Key Differentiators of the ETFs Include:
- Professional money management–no index
- Rules-based approach
- Value and Growth characteristics
- Forward-looking fundamental screening
- Global equity diversification in a single ETF (RLE)
Screen for earnings quality
Initial overlay of our proprietary, unique sector classifications to exclude stocks with low quality of earnings.
RBC Quant Equity Leaders ETFs
Securities that are in both the value and growth universe are included in the ETF portoflio
*Source: RBC GAM, IFIC. Based on AUM including IFIC money market, fixed income, income oriented balanced and income oriented equity mutual fund solutions plus income oriented ETF solutions as of June 30, 2015.
Commissions, management fees and expenses may be associated with investments in exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Please read the prospectus before investing. ETFs are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. ETF units are bought and sold at market price on a stock exchange and brokerage commissions will reduce returns. RBC ETFs do not seek to return any predetermined amount at maturity. RBC ETFs are managed by RBC Global Asset Management Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada.